Building our Communities Stronger
Bayland Buildings, Inc. interest and participation in our community goes beyond our "official" capacity and obligations as a builder and general contractor. We believe it's important to promote family and teamwork outside the immediate scope of business.
The opportunities for a life-work connection are unlimited in Wisconsin. Among the scores of organizations that we contribute time, talent and funding to are professional organizations, research and educational foundations, scholarship programs, neighborhood and business associations, civic groups, cultural organizations and sports and athletic programs.
We provide mentoring, help in fund-raising, serve on boards, pound nails, act as facilitators and in general bring our expertise and energies to the community in purposeful ways. Our efforts are about staying involved and giving back.
Organizations in which our employees are active include the following:
- American Cancer Society
- American Dairy Coalition Inc.
- Appleton Downtown Inc.
- Bay Area Humane Society
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay
- Breakfast on the Farms
- Breast Cancer Family Foundation
- Building for Kids Children's Museum
- Burger Fest
- Country and Rock USA
- Culver's VIP Foundation
- Dairy Business Association (DBA)
- Dairy Cares
- DAV (Disabled American Veterans)
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Howard Suamico Optimist
- Local FFA Groups
- March of Dimes
- Mile of Music
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- Numerous Chamber of Commerce's
- Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin (PDPW)
- Rotary Club
- Shawano County Vision
- St. Clare Catholic School System
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System
- University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Association
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
- Wisconsin Farm Technology Days
- Wisconsin Petroleum Association
- Wisconsin Restaurant Association
- Y Service Club