Portfolio | Agriculture
Mlsna East Town Dairy
- The facility went from 800 cows to 2,500 in phase 1 and eventually 4,000 plus cows in phase 2.
- New 80 stall, GEA semi-automatic rotary milking parlor.
- Direct load for milk tankers.
- State of the art automatic sort area with palpitation rails and dedicated hoof trimming.
- Cross ventilated freestall barn with automatic scrapers and flush flume manure system.
- Norbco adjustable baffle system.
- The entire project was completed on time and in budget while being constructed during the winter months.
- Bayland Buildings designed, engineered, fabricated, and constructed the project.