Portfolio | Agriculture
Rockland Dairy, Inc.
Random Lake, WI
- 149,112 square foot, 12-row cross ventilated freestall barn with sand bedded stalls.
- The barn has 1,014 freestalls with 3 different milking groups.
- Baffles are constructed with a PVC material.
- The barn was designed and built with maximum cow comfort.
- The parlor is a double 32 parallel but was designed and built to expand to a double 40, which includes a subway under the operator pit.
- The parlor is set up with a direct load, pasteurizer room, and a utility room.
- Bayland Buildings designed, engineered, fabricated, and constructed the entire project.